The 13 Lords of Chaos are a group of bad guys that work on the side of Chaos.
He established the group after he fought King Alteon and killed Sepulchure. This caused the side of good, led by King Alteon and the side of evil, led by Sepulchure's daughter Gravelyn, into an alliance in order to fight Drakath and the 13 Lords of Chaos.
In the Mirror Realm, Drakath is the greatest hero of that Battleon and the counterparts of the 13 Lords of Chaos are called the 13 Lords of Order.
Here are the Lords of Chaos in order of appearance and rank:
- Escherion - The first Lord of Chaos. Escherion is a battlemage who attacked Chiral Valley with an army of Fire Imps, Chaos Sp-Eys, Cyclops Raiders, Chainsaw Sneevils, and Gargoyles. His henchmen are Slugfit, Cyclops Warlord, and Head Gargoyle. He used the Runix Cube to free the Lake Hydra, the first Chaos Beast.
- Xing and Xang/Xiang - The second Lord(s) of Chaos and the first female Chaos Lords. They were Chaorrupted by Drakath when he was deciding who to send next. They suggested for Drakath to send two meteors to Battleon resulting in every magic user teleportng Battleon to Green Guard. The two have been seen enticing Maximillian Lionfang and Nythera to their side and becoming interested in the portal leading to the Void. Xing and Xang later make plans to orchestrate a civil war in Bloodtusk Ravine between the Orcs and the Trolls to see which one of them will become the ninth Lord of Chaos. Evil Xing and Good Xang are later merged into Xiang causing the summoning of the Chaos Harpy.
- Vath - The third Lord of Chaos. Vath is a Drow Dragonlord who enslaved Dwarfhold with the help of the Drow Soldiers, Drow Assassins, and Chaotic Draconians. His henchmen are Warden Elfis and Dwain Jonsen. He used the Chaos Gemeralds to hatch the Rock Roc, the second Chaos Beast.
- Kitsune - The fourth Lord of Chaos. Kitsune is an anthropomorphic fox who once helped Emperor Daisho protect Yokai Island from invaders. When Emperor Daisho started welcoming outsiders to Yokai Island, Kitsune didn't approve of this. Upon being Chaorrupted by Drakath, he persuaded the Kappa Ninjas, Ninja Nopperabos, Samurai Nopperabos, Tanukis, Tsukumo-Gamis, and Funa-Yureis to join his cause into claiming Yokai Island for the Yokai. His henchmen are Dai Tengu, SoulTaker, Onibaba, Nure Onna, and Neko Mata. He used the stolen Hanzamune Dragon Koi Blade to release the O-Dokuro, the third Chaos Beast, from the Rift of Time.
- Wolfwing - The fifth Lord of Chaos. An ordinary man that was bitten by a werewolf and later bitten by Safira resulting in his transformation into a Werepyre. Drakath Chaorrupted him to his side as the fifth Lord of Chaos to cause havoc in Darkovia. Chaos Wolfwing created an army of Chaos Lycan Knights, Chaos Vampire Knights, and Werepyres. His henchmen are Twisted Paw, Sanguine, and Edvard. His fellow Werepyres recently obtained a dragon which he made into a Dracowerepyre, the fourth Chaos Beast, during the Mystic Wolf Moon when he was at his strongest.
- Kimberly Freeman - The lead singer of One-Eyed Doll, the true sixth Lord of Chaos and the second female Chaos Lord. She was Chaorrupted when Drakath sang her a Chaotic tune that Chaorrupted her to his side. Kimberly and her proxy Discordia used mesmerizing music to hypnotize the Beatles, Tune-A-Fish, Grateful Undeads, Rock Lobsters, Stingers, Pachelbells Cannons, Music Pirates, and Flying Music Pirates to disrupt Lorestockapalooza (a homage to Woodstock). After Discordia was defeated, her true colors were revealed as the real sixth Lord of Chaos and that Dischordia was her mind-controlled proxy all along. She sent the players back in time to fight her Chaos Beast Pony Gary Yellow.
- Ledgermayne - The seventh Lord of Chaos, and the first genderless Chaos Lord. It was created by Drakath from a mass of mana and closed the portal leading to the para-elemental plane of magic. He bewitched the Seed Spitters, Gorillaphants, Acornents, Karasus, Swamp Frogdrakes, Swamp Lurkers, Anglerfish, Merdraconians, Earth Elementals, Water Elementals, Wind Elementals, Fire Elementals, Volcanic Maggots, Scoria Serpents, Living Fires, Mana Imps, and Mana Falcons to serve Ledgermayne. After repairing the portal by reconnecting its power source the Cloister to it, the players had to go searching for parts of the Supreme Arcane Staff that Rayst believes was their only hope of stopping Ledgermayne. The distraction served to earn Ledgermayne enough time to prepare the Mana Golem, the sixth Chaos Beast. As of now, Ledgermayne was also the only Chaos Lord to turn against Drakath.
- Tibicenas - The eighth Lord of Chaos. A Djinn from the Djinn world who was outcasted for having meddled with the power of Chaos. Zahart, a hedge-mage from the Sandsea, was given a Chaorrupted magic ring by Drakath that he could use to summon and give him commands with. He unleashed an unnatural sandstorm that revealed the oasis community to be just part of a much larger town once devoured by the sands and forgotten by the people. He helped Zahart use a magic red diamond uncovered by his servants to awaken the Chaos Sphinx, the seventh Chaos Beast. Of course, Zahart didn't know that Tibicenas himself was secretly using him as his master so he could wait for the right moment for the ring to be destroyed so he could be free to return to the Djinn world and get revenge on the Efreet for all the years he spent as an outcast because of him.
- Krellenos - The ninth Lord of Chaos. Krellenos is a Troll Prophet chosen by Xing and Xang to be Drakath's ninth Lord of Chaos. He later Chaorrupted the Arashite Ore of the ancient temple using a Serpentress to do so which transformed the Serpentress into the Naga Baas (formerly the Gruaige Baas), the eighth Chaos Beast. He is later killed by his sister Khasaanda who steals his Chaorrupted powers and usurps his position.
- Khasaanda - The replacement ninth Lord of Chaos. She is a Troll Prophetess who disliked being laughed at and made fun of by the other Trolls. After Krellenos abandoned her and started to Chaorrupt the heart of the Ancient Temple ruins, she finally decided that she was sick of the rude treatment the other Trolls gave her, and after the Gruaige Baas' defeat, she usurped her own brother's position and had him killed shortly afterwards.
- Iadoa - The tenth Lord of Chaos. He was a renowned Chronomancer and professor who was Chaorrupted by Drakath. First appearing during the 2011-2012 New Year's event trying to ruin the celebration by stopping time with his Chaos magic and using it to mess with the dropping ball, the lab clock, and the hourglass, he was later revealed to be the master of the Span, revealing that the Iadoa the players fought was just a test set up for them, which they passed. Iadoa then agrees to serve as their guide throughout the Span before becoming a full Chaos Lord himself. He later awakens Kathool Atchoo through the defeats of Carnax, Fluffy the Dracolich, and the Dragonoid after fully becoming a Chaos Lord following the players' passing of all three lessons given to them by himself.
- Maximillian Lionfang - The eleventh Lord of Chaos. He was a loyal knight on King Alteon's guard who kidnapped the heroes of Lore and planned to have his Golden Onslaught purge the entire world of all of the evils within it. After he and his army were defeated, he met Xing and Xang, who gave him Chaos powers. He later appeared in the Frostval events and threatened to make the world suffer for surrendering to Evil by destroying Frostval itself. He is later revealed to have a younger brother named Xavier Lionfang. Maximillian Lionfang later Chaorrupted The Chaos Manticore.
- King Alteon - The twelfth Lord of Chaos. In the beginning of the Chaos saga, he was wounded by Drakath, who left signs of Chaos on his body and armor. As the saga progressed, Alteon was becoming more and more Chaorrupted, despite fighting against the Chaos spreading within him. His transformation into the aforementioned Chaos Lord becomes completed during Princess Brittany and Lord Brentan's wedding. King Alteon brought the Chaos Dragon alive from the Dragon Statue following Princess Brittany's death.